Posted on: July 3, 2008 1:33 pm

PARENTS:What to call your kids special parts?

Ok, so I am a fairly new parent.  My kids are both under the age of 4 and I have a boy and a girl so this in an equal opportunity collection for me.  I was curious what other parents call their kids' parts?  Inevitably the topic comes up and you have to give these parts some sort of a name right?

So far my wife and I have come up with some names for the rear end (toot-toot), female part (cha-cha) and the male part (who-who-dilly).

So please feel free to contribute to this list.  I am curious to see what creative names parents have come up with.

Category: General
Tags: Anatomy, Kids
The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the author and do not reflect the views of CBS Sports or CBSSports.com